Monday, July 28, 2014

Hi New Friends!

Dear New First Grade Friends (and Families),

I am so incredibly excited that you are in my first grade class this year!  We are going to have the BEST time learning together.

Get ready for a year full of adventures.  We are going to read amazing books, draw (I LOVE to draw!), sing, practice new sounds in reading with the “phonics dance”, do class cheers like the “minion cheer” and we’ll have a blast doing some crazy cool science experiments! 

I know you’ll probably be a little nervous to meet me and see your brand new classroom.  And that’s ok.  I’m always a little nervous, too!  Don’t worry, little friend!  I promise I'm super nice, and this year is going to be wonderful.  

I can’t wait to see each of your faces at Meet the Teacher on Monday, August 4th from 4:30-6:00!

See you soon!
Love,
Mrs. Cooley

This was a picture of me dancing around when I got my class list:  (photo credit—my 4 year old, Emma!)  Haha!  I'm a little silly sometimes.



Tips for Meet the Teacher:


First Grade Supply List:



Wish List Items!  I appreciate ANYTHING you are able to donate!  


No comments:

Post a Comment