Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Class Schedule

It was so wonderful to see all of you at "Meet the Teacher"!  I can already tell this is going to be an amazing year.  Your kids were all so precious and polite!  I had a few requests for our class schedule, so I wanted to post it here first!  I will also send a copy home with our First Grade Handbook, which should come home the first day of school.  The handbook will tell you all about our first grade happenings, procedures, discipline and rewards, and more.



Here is our specials schedule.  I DO allow and encourage my students to take home their library books for the week!  They can stay in your child's reading briefcase, or you can keep them at home.  Just be sure to return them each Wednesday so that your little one can check out another fun book.


No comments:

Post a Comment